Sunday, March 4, 2012

100 pushups

Don't forget! The challenge to do 100 pushups starts tomorrow. It's not too late to do your initial test.  Do it today! 


Think how cool it will be to do more pushups than your husband, boyfriend or brother. Also, think how sexy your arms will look this summer in your swimsuit!!  It's only three days a week for a total of 30 minutes. Do it while you watch the Bachelor, Amazing Race and American Idol. Easy.
Let's do it ladies!!
Tell me if you're joining me so that I know I'm not alone!
(FYI I'm convincing my mom to do this. She is in her 50's so no excuses people. No excuses.)

1 comment:

Morgan said...

Jess, I love that you're doing this! My brother's wedding is at the beginning of May and I thought this would be the perfect challenge for that so I started a week ago!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...