Wednesday, March 7, 2012

A Pinterest Workout

First off, Emily's workout from yesterday kicked my booty!! She is so awesome and I love being told what to do. I'll definitely be asking her for more workouts and advice.

Today I thought it would be fun to give some of my pinned workouts a try! I keep on posting all of these workouts on pinterest and then they sit there on the board never to be looked at again. Not anymore! Today I tried two new workouts and I loved both of them! These are what I tried...



I started off by doing 20 minutes of stationary bike and then moved directly into the beach body workout. I did 20 reps of each workout and repeated three times. My calves were on fire and my legs felt shaky. I loved this.  When I was finished I moved onto the ab exercises.  KILLER! I loved these.  Even though I had tried all of these before, I had forgotten completely about most of them.  I am always looking for ways to get a burn in my lower abs.  This worked!! I did each exercise twice in reps of 15.  I thought I was going to throw up. Sorry for the details. It took me a total of 1 hour and 15 minutes to do all of these workouts today.  I probably could have moved quicker but I definitely needed breaks in between the ab workouts. Give it a try!

Also, it is Day 2 of the this challenge! I did it and I am feeling stronger! Tomorrow is picture day and measurements. Sigh...

1 comment:

Erica Tanner said...

Loving these workouts, Jess. I get sick of some of my workouts and other routine things I do and going to classes. So I like these short good ones! Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...