Friday, March 23, 2012

Keeping it going!

I'm a day late but here are my pictures and measurements! I'm still not seeing any miracles with the measurements but I am definitely feeling tighter and am starting to see definition come through!  I'm hoping this last month that the measurements will make change more drastically. I am getting small changes so something is better than nothing.  One thing I need to stop doing so much is baking! I've been baking something every single day for various things. Ryan's birthday, parties, guests etc.  It's throwing off my game!  I am now baking at most twice a week. 

I thought I'd show you that I'm getting my tricep muscle back! Yipee!

Measurements March 22nd- going into week 4
Hips/waist: 32 inches (down!)
Butt: 38 inches
Thighs: 22.5 inches
Bicep: 11.2 inches (down!)
Weight: 138 pounds

 No picture with Asher this week because he was busy snacking! He takes it seriously.


He wants to share his cracker with you.
He is such a scrumptious little dude.

1 comment:

Brooke and Mike said...

Asher is adorable! Also, I wanted to tell you I totally appreciate your posts about fitness/health. You have me hooked on green shakes now! I think they helped me shed a few pounds on the scale. Hooray!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...