Saturday, March 31, 2012

It's been one month!

It has been one month since I started my fitness challenge! It has been hard, fun and actually it has been paying off!  I am feeling so much stronger and am starting to see some tone in my arms, legs and especially my abs.  My booty is feeling harder and it better be because I have been doing squats like it's my job.  Oh, and I have some abs again!!  My abs are something that I have really been working on because I felt like ever since having Asher my abs are non existent. How could they exist when they have been stretched miles apart?  I took these pictures by myself this week and had the camera set up on a pile of dvd's. They look a little sketchy but you get the idea. 

 I didn't mean to cut Asher's head off in the picture below. I am a mean mom.
I debated for the longest time whether or not to post these next pictures.  I am somewhat embarrassed because I know I still have a LOT of work to do but I thought I could show how working out is paying off in areas I haven't normally been showing on my blog.  I hope you can at least notice a little difference! I am not in any way trying to be immodest (mom) by showing these pictures.  Take it the right way ;)
                                       ABS: WEEK 1                                  ABS: WEEK 4
(I can definitely use a tanning salon.) 
Here is to MONTH TWO! I will really be focusing on cardio this month.  I feel like I spent this whole month gaining muscle and now I want to slim down and burn off some fat. I'll continue maintaining the muscle I have gained and continue trying to build in certain areas.  I guess that means I shouldn't bake something every single day? Ok, just every other day. (I'm currently eating a piece of carrot cake. my goodness)
Happy Conference weekend everyone!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go girl!! You look FAB!!

Kevin and Heather said...

Jess you look amazing...seriously I am so impressed! Look at those rock hard abs...go you!! :)

Megan Marie said...

oh my good heavens! your abs!!! you look so great, and immodest! hahaha not! i just love you!

Erica {My Two Roads} said...

Great work girl!!! You look amazing!!!!

Cummards said...

You look amazing! I need to start following along better. How do you bake all those yummy things and get results like that?! I need some self control!

Michelle and Aaron Darais said...

oh my gosh! check out those abs, you look great. I know I haven't had a kid or anything but I am seriously benefiting so much from your blog posts and I love your whole attitude regarding fitness/diet and making it work for you and your schedule.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...