Friday, March 23, 2012

He had a Birthday!

Ryan had a BIRTHDAY! He wasn't too happy about this day but we had fun! Started off the morning with Ryan sleeping in until 11 (is that still considered morning?) and then eating german pancakes (of course!) Then I made a ton of cookies for Ryan's team and he headed off to practice. At night, Trent came over and we had sweet n' sour chicken for dinner and then Ryan's favorite cake since he was three years old...FUNFETTI with Rainbow Chip frosting. What a kid.
 I decided to see how many pictures I could take of Ryan until he would say something.  Picture #1 he already asked "Do I have to?"
 Picture #2 He said "Seriously? By myself, again?"
 And then I told him I wanted a picture with the favorite sign I made him.  He said "Fine, but this is the last one!"  I tried to convince him to take one more picture but then he caught on to the game I was playing.  I think I'm funny.
 After we ate dinner we went outside to try and catch crabs.  The boys caught about three.  We are going again this weekend with more supplies.
 Asher was wondering what on earth we were doing.

 Trent and Ryan trying to catch themselves some dinner. Sick.
 Asher is excited for his cake coming up soon!
 Since there is absolutely nothing here in Turkey that Ryan wanted for his Birthday I decided to get creative.  I wrote on small pieces of paper 27 memories I have with Ryan.  It was fun!! Cheesy? Ya, maybe a little. He liked the gift.
I asked Ryan what else he wanted for his birthday and he said to snuggle with Asher.  I brought Asher in from his crib to snuggle for about 30 minutes. So sweet. Asher isn't very fun to sleep with though because he rolls, sprawls and breathes really loud!
Happy Birthday Ryan! More festivities this weekend!

3 comments:

kim huish said...

The joke you played on Ryan is hilarious. I'm totally doing that to Tyler.

Unknown said...

Happy birthday Ryan! I think Brian must have copied Ryan... he is obsessed with the Funfetti/ Rainbow Chip combo. We have the mix and frosting STILL in the cupboard since his bday last month. I'm a bad wife and it's never been made. Oops.

You look great and are such a workout motivation!

Jordan & Brooke Brady said...

That's hilarious! I thought I was the only person my age that still loved funfetti cake. Apparently there's others like me. ;) glad he had a good birthday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...