Monday, March 5, 2012

A busy week!

We had a great and busy week! The time is definitely flying.
 Aliaga had a game and won! Ryan had 22 points and played awesome.
 Asher had some friends over to play.  This is Theodore from Holland.
 Asher decided it was easier to go over him instead of around him.
 Boys at play!
 Asher tickling Amir.  His mom is from Ukraine and his dad is Turkish. He is such a cutie!
 On Friday morning we met up with some of Ryan's team mates wives for breakfast! It was such amazing Turkish food and it was easily the best breakfast I've ever had here in Turkey.
 Here is Melinda. She is a players daughter and she is adorable!
 Turkish breakfast is a ton of cheese, honey, nuts, bread and eggs. It was amazing!

 Sunday was absolutely gorgeous so in the evening we went on a little stroll.
 We ended up strolling around along the water for about two hours.
 Asher and my good friend Megan! We love her.
I love Sundays!! And I really like when weeks are busy and fun!

1 comment:

Cummards said...

Look I did that quick treadmill workout today! Loved it, it was so nice to do something new, not to mention those sprints were killing me! I'm way too scared to try the push up challenge..I can do maybe 5 real push ups.

Asher is adorable!!! I feel like you just had him and went through that long crazy delivery! And how cute is he with all his little international friends, I'd kill for that here.

K last thing, we love the green smoothies too! I started doing it pretty much for lee..he was/is the worst veggie eater, so it gives me a little piece of mind about his health!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...