Thursday, March 15, 2012

Update/Treadmill Workout

First off, let's begin with some cute pictures of our little buddy. 
 He always sits in the most random positions that make my knees hurt just looking at him.
 Love his belly
And the cutest bum I've ever seen. He pulls every single thing off of the ledge of the shower one at a time and drops them into the tub.

Now, the not so cute pictures. Please excuse the lighting of the pictures. We still have no clue how to use our camera...
Asher wanted in on the fun. He cracks me up. See the wonderful mess he makes in the kitchen? Love it.

Measurements for the beginning of week 3 March 16th.
Butt: 38 (down a half inch)
Waist: 33 (down an inch)
Biceps: 11.5
Thighs: 22.5
Weight: I have to be honest. I didn't weigh myself yet this week! I'll do that today at the gym. 
As for my measurements I have shrunk down a little bit! This could be Ryan pulling the measuring tape a little tighter this week but I do have to say that my butt has been sore every single day for the last two weeks so something better be changing!!

Treadmill Workout
I made this up yesterday at the gym and today my legs are so sore it hurts to sit on the toilet (TMI?) so give this a try!

0-10 minutes working up to a quick pace/comfortable jog. Should be jogging by minute 5
10-15 minutes Incline walking. DO NOT hold on to the treadmill. Once a minute passes take the incline down 1% example: 
10-11 minutes -10.0 incline brisk walk 
11-12 minutes -9.0 incline brisk walk
12-13 minutes -8.0 incline brisk walk
13-14 minutes -7.0 incline brisk walk
14-15 minutes -drop back down to 0.0 incline and walk. At 14:45 take treadmill up to a sprinting pace and step off to the side
15-20 minutes 45 second sprints with 15 second jump off and rest.
15:00-15:45 SPRINT
15:45-16:00 jump off and rest.  Don't lower the speed. Just step off and rest.
16:00-16:45 SPRINT
16:45-17:00 rest
17:00-17:45 SPRINT
17:45-18:00 rest
18:00-18:45 SPRINT
18:45- 19:00 rest
19:00-19:45 SPRINT
19:45-20:00 rest, change to walking speed and take the inline back up to 10.0
Repeat minutes 10-20 one more time. Incline walks and then sprints.  This will complete a 30 minute treadmill workout! Be sure to cool down after!
Enjoy!


3 comments:

Michelle said...

So you inspired Scott and me to do the hundred pushup challenge. It was super humbling at first (I think my initial test was nine pushups!) but we're having so much fun with it. I'm totally excited to take another test at the end of week 2. Haha. Thanks for the inspiration! Hope you guys are doing well. Asher is adorable.

Megan Marie said...

dang you are buff!

i think i'm already sore from reading your treadmill workout. yikes! i can just imagine myself at the gym with your paper print out, as i'm reading what to do on my brisk walk i biff and fall off the treadmill. ha!

i'm going to boot camp tomorrow morning!

hip hip hoooray!

xo

Cason and Marie said...

YOu go girl!! You really look great! Keep up the good work.

ps..didn't you used to like sitting like that??? Or was that a dream? haha.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...