Sunday, March 4, 2012

Dogal Park Yasam

A couple of weeks ago we went to the Dogal Park Yasam or the Wild Life Animal Park.  It was awesome!! It's only ten minutes from our house and we just barely discovered this hidden gem.  The animals were by far the most active I have ever seen at a zoo.  It was a little bit cold but Asher was so cute the whole time and we definitely enjoyed ourselves.



 Oh hello camels.

 The big difference from a zoo in the States is that you can get incredibly close to all of the animals.  You can touch a ton of them and stick your fingers through almost every cage except the tigers and lions.  It was awesome!




 Sick.  Asher got the chills multiple times looking at the snakes.  Or was that me? Ok, it was me.

 The lions were running all around and the tiger was growling at the door where they feed him.  I have never seen lions or tigers so active! The zoo was great!
I love looking over and seeing my two favorite guys.  I'm a lucky lady!

1 comment:

Kim said...

What a fun treat to have so close to you! I still can't get over how huge that lion looks. Asher's face with the camels is priceless- I can't quite put my finger on what his expression is saying! so funny.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...