Thursday, March 8, 2012

Week 2

It's the beginning of my "week two!" I had such a great time week one. I felt motivated and had fun trying all sorts of new things. I feel like I am now setting a consistent workout schedule and am liking the schedule I'm working on.  Sadly, there have been no changes in my measurements this week. What was I expecting? A miracle? I'll keep working and I will toot my own horn a little bit...I am feeling like my upper body strength is making it's way back! Pushups are getting easier thanks to the hundredpushups challenge even though it's only day three tomorrow.  One thing that I will be adding more of into my schedule is cardio.  I need to give my ipod a facelift. Add new music and movies and that will make cardio a bit more enjoyable. Tomorrow I'll be posting my a new workout and a great tip I've been doing the past week that I have found helpful! 




Measurements Thursday March, 8th.
Thighs 22.5 inches
Butt 38.5 inches
Waist 34 inches
Bicep 11.5 inches
Weight 138 pounds
Down one pound! I'll take that.

Don't forget! Tomorrow is day three of the pushups challenge! Keep it up!

5 comments:

kim huish said...

Nice work!

Megan Marie said...

every time i try to get healthy....after one day im always saying to tanner, i ate so good today and my pants are still tight. haha he is always like megs, seriously? so i understand your wanting a "miracle" to happen! haha guess what.. i went to the gym 4 times this week! all because of you missy! well, and for myself, but you motivated me! xo

Cummards said...

You are seriously adorable, and so is Asher :)

Ellery Pugmire said...

Jess-
I am so glad you are doing this. I completely lost my butt when I was pregnant, and it is nowhere to be found. BJ loved my bubble butt and has missed it. I've been consistent in my exercise ever since I had Ellie, but you've really inspired me to get toned and get my butt back! That goal picture of you in your swimming suit is so cute. Your muscular, athletic body is adorable. Anyway, sorry for my ultra-personal comment, but I just think it's great you're doing this. I really admire you for it! I'm going to the gym to do the stadium climber tomorrow cause of you. I'll keep looking at your updates. They're so fun to see. -Ellery

his little lady said...

oh gosh, this post definitely motivated me! you are already gorgeous! can't wait to see the progression and how you are feeling :)
xo TJ

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...